Below you will find numbers to call if you have a complaint to report or need information.
This list will be updated as needed.
- 911 — EMERGENCIES ONLY
- 311 — Have a complaint? Need information? This is your connection to every city agency. Find out when the Van Cortlandt Pool is open. Report illegal construction or a loud party. Have a pen ready to write down your complaint #, so you can follow up on it.
- 50th Police Precinct: (718) 543-5700
50th Community Affairs: (718) 543-5978
- Community Board #8 – 718-884-3959
- Fax the mayor – 212-788-2460
- Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz, Jr. – 718-590-3500
- US Representative in Congress Charles Rangel – 212-663-3900
- NY State Senator Jeffrey Klein 718-822-2049
- NY State Assembly Member Jeffrey Dinowitz – 718-796-5345
- City Council Member Oliver Koppell – 718-549-7300
- Public Advocate (Bill De Blasio) – 212-669-7250
- O.S.H.A.(Occupational Safety & Health Administration) – 800-321-6742
- Nursing Home Quality & Surv (Health Care Complaint) – 888-201-4563
- The Joint Commission(Health Care complaint) – 800-994-6610