Our web site is an open forum for everyone to contribute to. We add articles of interest and allow others the chance to be heard and make their point.
We ask that you follow these guidelines:
1. Be nice. Think about others. People often say things on the internet that they would be ashamed to say to someone face to face. Please treat others with respect.
2. If we feel that comments are abusive, threatening, objectionable, obscene, defamatory or racist, they will be removed. There is no need to be offensive, and not much point in writing posts that end up being removed. Any posts that are in breach of our guidelines are liable to be removed. People who repeatedly break the rules will be banned from posting on our site.
3. Help keep the site on track. If you see posts that are anti-social, please use the ‘report abuse’ link to alert us.
4. Keep to the point. Posts that go off-topic or turn into personal conversations are liable to be deleted.
5. Anything that seeks to exchange or solicit personal information is in breach of our guidelines. We encourage open, honest debate, but we also reserve the right to remove any post and to take appropriate action against those responsible if necessary.
6. No direct advertising is allowed in comments. They will be removed by the editors.
Your opinions are very welcome, but content that isn’t your copyright is not, so please don’t use other people’s content to make your point.
Thank you for your continued usage of our web site and following these few simple rules.