This is a noticed passed on by us:
Join us for this annual tradition of Celebrating THANKSGIVING on the HARLEM RIVER.
UDEC HARLEM RIVER ECOLOGY CENTER
..a unique urban nature center and micro-maritime museum Locatea the Southern End of Roberto Clemente State Park, NYC Bridge Park, and River Park Towers; Just north of the historic High Bridge, now in restoration, and south of University Woods, Hall of Fame, and Bronx Community College.
The entrance of the center, faces the water, Beneath Bld 10.
Tel 347-224-5828, 347-224-5687, firstname.lastname@example.org
“GIVING THANKS…NATIVE AMERICAN CIRCLE” SAT NOV 21st, 11am- 3pm Program presents an exciting day filled with family fun activities, and opportunity to rethink about Thanksgiving.
The program features:
- a Tipi Village, that includes a micro native american museum, that inspires discovering and learning how our earliest settlers used it, reused it and recycled it as well as an exploration about the significance of the natural resources of NY State.
- a performance by a native american group with a color presentation about their past and present history,
- authentic native american cuisine for you to taste,
- making of apple cider using a traditional apple press
- A venison roast ( annual donation) a conservation hunter and friend of UDEC
- A Free Turkey Give-Away Raffle for River Parks Towers Families ( Please donate a turkey- Free range preferred)
…and much more more.
The program will offered for school field trips on FRIDAY NOV 20th.
VOLUNTEER to help set up the Tipi Village. Learn how to build a Tipi.
VOLUNTEER DAYS THURS NOV 19th.
FOR MORE INFO CALL 347-224-5828, or 347-224-5687/, or email email@example.com
JOIN US and PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. Please email to others on your email list.
I look forward to your active engagement in helping GIVE THANKS on THANKSGIVING.
Please kindly RSVP.
See you soon
People Encouraging Active Civic Engagement